- To foster leadership and social responsibility of professionals by promoting advocacy on issues relating to people of Chinese descent and others living in Canada.
- To promote community education, effective intervention programs and access to professional services for the community, and to help reduce cultural and linguistic barriers where they exist for people of Chinese descent living in Canada.
- To encourage professionals to act as mentors to youths and to assist in enhancing their educational and personal development.
- To provide professional input from a unique ethnic perspective on issues of concern to the community.
- To facilitate professional development from a unique ethnic perspective for the benefit of the community.
- To promote professionalism and high ethical standards amongst all professionals.
Take a stronger role in advocacy; identify the interests and issues of our members and the need of the community.
Engage Members and Volunteers
Engage members and volunteers to serve on ACCP?s departments and committees; develop attractive and sustainable programs and activities to bring out interaction among members and volunteers.
Develop Community Partners
Develop more and better working relationships with other organisations, sponsors, and supporters by implementing an organized outreach program.
Improve the way we market our programs and activities and communicate our purposes to our members and the public.
Develop Sustainable Fundraising
Develop a sustainable fundraising program that addresses ACCP's annual operational needs and supports any short or long term projects or goals; prepare a sponsorship package.